jueves, 21 de enero de 2010

WELCOME MY BLOG..!!! =)




Hello, world! Welcome to my blog... In this blog, you will read about me and my English class. I will post my homework and interesting things about learning a second language.

So, let´s get started.. A little bit about me

Hi, My name’s Doris Noguera. I’m from La concepcion, originally. I live in La concepcion. I’m 18 years old and I study Law at URBE . My favorite subjects are history , and english.
I love music , playing kikimbol, surfing the net,hanging out with my friends, staying with my family. I hate smoking, getting up early on the weekend, violence, war, injustice...

About English, I love to learn new languages. English is very important. I can write well, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I need to practice. I like to speak italian too, I can write very well.

Well, this is a little about me. I love marking friends. would you like to my friend? if you want to be my friend... please, leave comment...!!!! =)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario